Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I never used to like pears

So this morning, as I'm doing a million different things AKA cleaning my room/sorting laundry/taking care of children/laying the smack down on said children (AKA putting Josh in timeout for hitting Eli).....yeah, bare with me. Abby asks me for a pear. Then Eli asks me for a pear. Abby won't share, naturally, so Eli gets his own, and I eat a few slices, and it got the hamster spinning in my head....as if I need anything else going on in there.

I never used to like pears all that much, until I went to boot camp.

YOU GUYS!!! THIS IS WHAT MY BRAIN DOES!!!!! It's so friggin' sporadic! HAHA.

It's the truth. I'm pretty sure my brother Josh was the one who liked pears in the family. I was a little (a lot) picky and didn't eat anything my mother put in front of me. Unless it was chicken. Then I went to boot camp and they gave us pears in our box lunches and I swear to you, I would trade my sandwich for pears. Or hard boiled eggs. Crap, where is this post going?

Anyways, I guess I should just stop while I'm ahead and get back to the million other things I'm trying to accomplish today. This....this post was DEEP. :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment