Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Good Friday


Ever since I began my relationship with Jesus Christ, I was always a little conflicted as to why it's called Good Friday. I mean, if you've watched The Passion of the Christ, and you saw how they murdered him in such a brutal and torturous manner, how can that be good? Then I started to learn. 

YOU GUYS!!! ON GOOD FRIDAY, JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR US!!!! 

John 3:16-17
"For God SO LOVED THE WORLD that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world may be saved through him." 

1 Peter 2:24
"He himself BORE OUR SINS in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. 
BY HIS WOUNDS YOU HAVE BEEN HEALED."

1 Peter 3:18
"For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made ALIVE in the Spirit."

Jesus Christ came into the world, flesh and blood and alive and born of a virgin. God sent him into the world for this very purpose. Christ's life was laid out from the very beginning. This is what is so mind-blowing to me, and it gets me every single time and makes my heart feel better than ever. 

THERE IS A MAN WHO LOVED ME SO MUCH HE DIED FOR ME. 
DIED. FOR. ME.

Stay tuned, my friends.

SUNDAY IS COMING. 
post signature

2 comments: