Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

trusting in HIS plan.

I'm not going to lie to you. One of the most rewarding, yet FRUSTRATING, things in my life is trusting in God's plan. Honestly, I feel like my life has been more struggle than smooth sailing, but when God's promises are fulfilled, there's nothing more heartwarming and comforting.

When the Holy Spirit called me to Maryland and I trusted in that and packed up and flew 3,000 miles across the country following His commands, I had no idea what I was in for. What I do know is that promises would be kept, visions would be brought to life, and prophetic words from the Spirit would come full circle. Katie asking me to move over here and help her just set the Spirit in motion, and the rest was up to me.

Right now, I feel like my life is just one big struggle. One question that I get a lot is "if God loves us so much, why would He want to see us struggle?" Our struggles in life help make our faith in God stronger when we make it through those struggles.

James 1:2-4
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. 


I may be struggling in life right now, but I know that God's plan is going to come full circle for me. There are so many positive things in store for me, that when they come to fruition, it will just make the struggle worth it. Yeah, it sucks. There are times when I feel like I'm being defeated and I get discouraged and sometimes I feel like NOTHING is going to work out for me. That's normal. It's normal to get angry at God when our struggles feel like they are too much for us to handle. I get that better than anyone. The beauty in all of this is that when we feel like we can't handle it, God sheds some light on the struggle and wraps us up in His arms and tells us it's all gonna be okay. Jake Hamilton reference level: WINNING. 


All the good things in my life are so close that I can almost taste them, and boy oh boy do they taste so sweet! I just have to hold on through the struggle and hang on to God's promises and TRUST TRUST TRUST in HIS plan!!! 


Until next time, loves. Be blessed. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment